Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 4?

Hey Guys!
I am sitting on a cold floor to write this because the best place to connect to the internet is in my parents bedroom and the only three pronged (is that the right word?) outlet in their bedroom is in the corner. But I am so so SO glad to have internet!

So today was good. I slept in, and when I finally got up I wrote a bit and then watched a movie. There isn't much to do here. I have already cleaned out my room and bathroom and have unpacked. There is still work to do around the house, though.
Marissa had mutual at 7 tonight, and I could have gone, but I am shy and prefer my bubble. That, and I turned 18 on Saturday.

 After they finished, though they all played with a volleyball in the gym so I played with them. They seem really nice and a lot of them spoke a bit of English. Marissa was even more shy than I was! I wish she would talk more!She did laugh at my efforts to play though. I still have a phobia of flying things coming toward me... It was a lot of fun. That was my day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment